Acaz,

I think you should consider looking into this yourself. The animations provided by jQuery, while basic, are quite smooth and perform well. If you feel that the ones provided by MooTools perform better, then I would urge you to take the time to investigate it and consider offering patches should you find a good solution.

Best,

Rey
jQuery Team

Acaz Souza wrote:
The jquery framework in past, it use the fx animation, it's true?