I've started creating a dynamic form using this plugin
http://code.google.com/p/jquery-dynamic-form/

As you can see, I can add/remove products/services from the invoice
http://i45.tinypic.com/2emfuox.jpg

The div I clone ("div_item") contains 4 fields. When I clone the div,
its 4 fields are renamed (including fields in the original div) and
numbers are added to their id/name

Problems:

1) One of the fields "div_item" is a datePicker (jQueryUI plugin).
When I want to refer or use it, I get these errors:
* inst is undefined
* uncaught exception: Missing instance data for this datepicker
This is correct, because original field name/id were renamed, and I
guess the instance reference was lost

2) Which jQuery selector should I use so I can use correctly the
datePicker plugin in each cloned datePickerFieldX?

3) Other field in "div_item" should be an autocomplete field -
plugin- ... same happens, how should I fix its name, id, or selector
so the ajax autocomplete works in ever cloned field?

Thanks, and sorry for long post