As is always the case, my timeframe for load-testing the server was diverted
in favor of rising priorities, and so I have yet to get this going properly.

I have had the metrics running overnight, but I'm still getting Zero for
Zero, with Zero sessions.  There are generally 3-5 people on most of the
day, so I'm at a loss as to why no metrics are showing..  And the other
question, is if the box is really doing nothing, why does it crash? ;-)

I've restarted the JRUN service from the command line, and I'm logging to
out.txt, but it appears only STDOUT is going there, STDERR appears to be
echoing on the console, so where will I need to capture the stack trace,
when needed?

Thanks,

~ Jon