-----Original Message-----
From: Kathy Vance [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Jon,

I have the same problem while I did loading testing on
JRun 4. We spent $500 for macromedia tech support in
order to solve the issue.

Please check your jrun.xml. There is a service called
"ProxyService". You need to increase the value of the
attribute named "activeHandlerThreads" to a number
based on how busy your app is. I remember the default
value is 15.

Also, You can turn on Metrics logging to decide how
many threads you need.

Sometimes you could get the same error mentioned while
using jsp forward tag. But I believe that Updater 3
may solve forwarding issue on JRun 4.

for your info,

Kathy