I had a look into the jsch 1.28 jar that is being supported currently; I
could find out that the following ciphers were supported already: AES128,
AES192, AES256 and 3-DES.( I had a look into the jsch.java file and found
out that all the ciphers are configured into the hash table ).Since there
wasn't an option to set cipher previously, as per my understanding there
must have been only a single type of ciphering *enabled*, even though jsch *
supported* different type of ciphers.

1. Could you please let me know if there exists a JAVA API that would
specifically call a particular cipher?
2. Where is that we enable a particular cipher?

It would be great if you could help me with this!

Thanks
Anoop