Hi All,

There is a JVM property for autoloading JDBC drivers
from the classpath.

-Djdbc.drivers=<list of driver classes>

Regards,

William Louth
JXInsight Product Architect
JInspired

"J2EE tuning, testing and tracing with JXInsight"
http://www.jinspired.com

--- Hugo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Class.forName()
>
> greetings,
>
> Hugo

DriverManager.getConnection("jdbc:mysql//localhost/mysql?params")
> > without handle mysql-connector-java.jar and your
> directories it
> > (com.mysql.jdbc.Driver) works fine.
> >
> > ---- META-INF/context.xml:
> > <Context
> > docBase="${catalina.home}/webapps/Grid"
> > path="/Grid"
> > reloadable="true">
> >    <Resource
> >     name="jdbc/GridDB"
> >     type="javax.sql.DataSource"
> >     auth="Container"
> >     username="grid"
> >     password="abc123456"
> >     driverClassName="com.mysql.jdbc.Driver"

url="jdbc:mysql://localhost/griddb?autoReconnect=true"/>