At 03:55 18/09/2007, Bryan Atsatt wrote:
>Thoughts?

Given our experience with OSGi I agree that this needs addressing. We
have found, though, that the notion of a "thread of execution" is
somewhat more amorphous in a non-JEE environment. In using
Spring-OSGI we have found we often have to force the client
classloader to be a delegate of the target bundle's, but there are
issues with trying to actually make this switch happen. I'm wondering
whether we actually need some VM-level support to make this work well.

andy

entities,  that may be confidential,  proprietary,  copyrighted  and/or legally
privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity
named in this message. If you are not the intended recipient, and have received
this message in error, please immediately return this by email and then delete
it.