Couldn't somebody already do this with
something like:

public void export(Repository repository)
{
   URL repoURL = repository.getSourceLocation();
   for (ModuleArchiveInfo archive : repository.list())
   {
      URL url = createRemotableURL(repoURL, archive.getFileName());
      process(url);
   }
}

Or is the archive's "fileName" only meant to be a logical
identifier?

--
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Adrian Brock