I just finished Rene Girard's *Achever Clausewitz* (Englished as Battling to
the End) which I found an apt summary of the often unconscious mimetic
dynamic in French-German relations and elsewhere and a re-reading of Ryuichi
Abe's Weaving of Mantra, which presents the "waka-mantra" theory of perhaps
the pre-eminent Buddhist philosopher of language, Kukai.  I'm also doing
some background reading in the origins of hunting related to my graduate
research which I hope will also shed light on Juenger's use of the hunt
metaphor in Eumeswil.

On Sat, Dec 19, 2009 at 1:41 PM, Gregory Whitfield <gregd...@yahoo.com>wrote:

> Agreed Joel -- Hopefully the other video link I sent ( dated as it is ) may
> offer a little more than Turnbull's article.
>
> How are you, and what are you reading these days? I am reading Peter
> Ackroyd ( "*London : A Biography*" ) Eliade ( "*Sacred and Profane"* ) , *"The
> Danger of Words*" ( writings on, and of Wittgenstein ) and *Ashtavakra
> Gita*, the latter of which I think has much to offer those interested in
> Juenger's Anarch.
>
> Greg.

Antwort per Email an