Of the top of my head, you want to do something like:

$ juju create-storage-pool ssd-disks maas tags=ssd
$ juju deploy postgresql --storage pgdata=ssd-disks,32G

The above assumes you have tagged in MAAS any SSD disks with the "ssd" tag. You
can select whatever criteria you want and whatever tags you want to use.

The deploy command above selects a MAAS node with a disk tagged "ssd" which is
at least 32GB in size.