Thanks James, we'll get to it. We'll work with the MAAS folks as on the surface
it looks like Juju is passing things correctly via the MAAS APIs. The fact that
the deployment works minus the storage constraint is interesting. Initially I
theorised it could have been a TB vs TiB mismatch but the disk size is large
enough to count that out. We'll update bug from here on....