> * Parallelization of the Machine Provisioner
>>
>> Provisioning of machines is now faster!  Groups of machines will now be
>> provisioned in parallel reducing deployment time, especially on large
>> bundles.  Please give it a try and let us know what you think.
>>
>> Benchmarks for time to deploy 16 machines on different clouds:
>>
>> AWS:
>>
>> juju 2.2.5 4m36s
>>
>> juju 2.3-beta2 3m17s
>>
>> LXD:
>>
>> juju 2.2.5 3m57s
>>
>> juju 2.3-beta2 2m57s
>>
>> Google:
>>
>> juju 2.2.5 5m21s
>>
>> juju 2.3-beta2 2m10s
>>
>> OpenStack:
>>
>> juju 2.2.5 12m40s
>>
>> juju 2.3-beta2 4m52s
>>

> Oh heck yes this is a great improvement! I don't see MAAS numbers here, but
> I imagine palatalization has been implemented there too? Bare metal can be
> so slow to boot sometimes ;)

Works for all clouds. The provisioning code is generic and has been extracted
from each provider and moved up a layer. It got complicated because of the need
to still ensure even spread of distribution groups across availability zones in
the parallel case. There just wasn't time to get any MAAS numbers prior to
cutting the beta, but empirically, there's improvement across the board.
Positive deployment stories to share would be welcome :-)