Our VMWare Vcenter is running version 6.5.  There are 2 sets of tools,
one in flash which is supposed to be going away and one in html5.  The
html5 version doesn't support all of the features it needs to yet.  The
html5 views the juju created vms as locked, but the flash version
allows us to edit them as needed.

We work with the tools that are available and throw out ideas for
features that would improve it.

Love the juju tools!  Great work everyone!