cketti <cke...@gmail.com> writes:

> I'm not sure if you knew this. Telling someone you don't like the work
> they do (but you presumably benefit from in some way) is usually not
> going to motivate them to work harder.

Indeed.

I've been using K-9 since late 2013, and quiet recently.  I don't know
if I'm representative of the majority, but I suspect my thoughts are
shared by many.

I really appreciate all the work you've done, and I've tried to be
helpful with bug reports with actual content occasionally, and otherwise
not take up your time or anyone else's.  K-9 5.600 (from F-Droid in my
case) works great for me, and I read my mail on it all the time, with
essentially no problems.  The few problems I have are fairly minor, and
I don't keep bringing them up since I know they are in the tracker.

I've been watching the progress of the new version and hope to jump in
testing on a backup phone as soon as push is back (even if only for sane
versions of the operating system).

So thank you for everything you've done, and I think that for every
nasty comment, there are many, if not thousands of users that appreciate
your work.

Greg