Bless your heart (really). Thank you for the initiative. I'll look forward to participating.

On 5/14/20 4:54 PM, cketti wrote:
Apologies. I guess the fact that we don't usually highlight who is
behind K-9 Mail can make things interesting sometimes :)

I am the K-9 Mail project lead and I am speaking in an official
capacity, if you want to call it that.