I don’t know if this is just a quirk  of my phone and tablet, but the icon that
show that I’ve opened the email is a closed envelope and the icon that shows
that I haven’t opened it yet is an open envelope.  Is this something that is
backwards for everybody?

Also, on one of my devices I can set up a combined mailbox, and on the other I
cannot.  I’m not sure what is different between them.  Sometimes it is handy to
look at everything that came in, sometimes I just want to see a particular
account.

--
Larry Colen
l...@red4est.com