On Fri, May 18, 2001 at 12:34:13PM -0400, Eric S. Raymond wrote:
> Even supposing somebody were loony enough to do that, how would preserving
> an old interface in amber do anything to explore new UI possibilities?

I don't know about the rest of the world, but I _much_ prefer the old
menuconfig to CML2's menuconfig. While I haven't spent much time playing
with CML2, I'm familiar with cml1's tools and see no reason why they
need changes, which IMHO (so far) are detrimental.

That's not even to mention python issues, speed, or anything else.