On Tue, Aug 13, 2002 at 11:35:58PM -0500, Peter Samuelson wrote:
> The big loser here is ARM - it no longer suppresses the sound card
> question for the appropriate boards.  But it's just one question, so I
> didn't sweat it too much.

I'd be tempted to drop that set of tests, and just rely on the per-driver
stuff, where its sane to do so.  There's no way we can special case all
the drivers out there for each machine type in the generic config files.
That is the route to madness.

--
Russell King ([EMAIL PROTECTED])                The developer of ARM Linux