Hi,

At http://www.xs4all.nl/~zippel/lc/lkc-0.3.tar.gz you can find the latest
version of my config system. Over the weekend I was busy tuning/fixing the
converter to keep the new rulebase as close as possible to the old one.
Unless I made an error somewhere, the rulebase should be the same now. The
new backend has a slightly different behaviour then the old parsers, but
only in rare cases (e.g. undefined symbols in a dependency list evaluate
to 'n' now).
Anyway, this release is basically a test release, so you can play with it.
There is still some work to do, but all the basic functionality is there.
To install simply run 'make install KERNELSRC=<..>' and to uninstall
'make uninstall KERNELSRC=<..>', only 'make [oldconfig|config|menuconfig|
xconfig]' is implemented right now, but the rest is easy to do. I tested
it only against 2.5.31/i386, but other versions should work as well, as
long as the rulebase is ok.
So enjoy and any feedback appreciated. :)

bye, Roman