Hi,

While trying to migrate DHCP service from ISC DHCP to ISC KEA, we are hitting following KEA limitations:

- option domain-name has no part in DDNS names construction, it's only ddns-qualifying-suffix that's being honoured - ddns-qualifying-suffix can't be specified in the class definition (we have dedicated zone for our OOB devices) - there can be only one DDNS zone for all the clients in a subnet (ddns-qualifying-suffix), with ISC DHCP you can have one default domain-name for a subnet and every single host reservation with a different domain-name (DDNS zone)

Regards,
Vladimir