Hello Philip,

I included my instances in KIM. When I use web UI, I see them all, and
everything looks ok. But when I run code like this:

            KIMDocument kimDoc =
apiCorpora.createDocument(_string_to_annotate, true);

            kimDoc = apiSemAnn.execute(kimDoc);

            KIMAnnotationSet kimASet = kimDoc.getAnnotations();
            Set typesSet = kimASet.getAllTypes();
            Iterator iterator = typesSet.iterator();

            // show annotations of every type separately
            while(iterator.hasNext())
            {
                Object key = iterator.next();
                KIMAnnotationSet kimFilteredASet =
kimASet.get(String.valueOf(key));
                Iterator annIterator = kimFilteredASet.iterator();
                System.out.println(" = Annotations of type [" +
String.valueOf(key) + "] :");

                while(annIterator.hasNext())
                {
                    System.out.println(" -- " + annIterator.next());
                }
            }
            System.out.println("[ Document's Typed Annotations (end) ]");

I don't see any annotation of type Topic. I see all of them when I use web
UI, like I said. But when I try to annotate string from Java application, I
don't get any Topic annotations.

Could you please help me on this one?

Best,
Srecko