> Then again, I have trouble envisioning that Sparky would ever need
> more than its four cores, and wonder if it wouldn't be better to
> spread the heat load between the pair of CPUs and heatsinks instead
> of cramming them all into one.
>
> Anyone have wisdom on this?

Wisdom is lacking around me. However I think we probably should stick
with the original spec for this. In another month there will be
another technological enhancement that we could chase. I'd rather
spend the money on more memory than a new CPU that might have an
undiscovered flaw.

Just my $.02 worth.
--
Neil Schneider                          pacneil_at_linuxgeek_dot_net
                                           http://www.paccomp.com

A banker is a fellow who lends you his umbrella when the sun is
shining, but wants it back the minute it begins to rain.  - Mark Twain

--
KPLUG-Steer@kernel-panic.org