On Jan 9, 2008 3:07 PM, James G. Sack (jim) <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Neil Schneider wrote:
> > Carl Lowenstein wrote:
> >
> >> I expected to see a little blue spot on the January calendar at the
> >> 12, linked to the InstallFest page.  Maybe I have been spoiled.
> >
> > There is on my view of the page.
>
> Hmmm, it seems that these highlights only show to logged-on users!
>
> Wonder where the setting that controls that is?

But I see the highlight just fine for Thursday Jan 10 without logging
in.   All the combinations of OS and browser that I can put my hands
on easily.  And no highlight for Jan 12.

Fedora Core 3      Firefox, Opera, Konqueror
Ubuntu 7.10          Firefox, Konqueror
Mac OS-X              Firefox, Safari

Checking back to December's calendar, I see the spots both for
Thursday and for two Saturdays.  Weird.

    carl
--
    carl lowenstein         marine physical lab     u.c. san diego
                                                 [EMAIL PROTECTED]

--
KPLUG-Steer@kernel-panic.org