Carl Lowenstein wrote:
Checking back to December's calendar, I see the spots both for
Thursday and for two Saturdays.  Weird.

We should check the "State" of these events. Perhaps the latest one simply has not been set to the Published state. Plone has workflow which is basically a state machine for content objects and you can have different permissions set for each state and actions taken on state transitions or something. It is very useful. The permissions system and workflow system are a couple of the reasons I really like working with plone.

--
Tracy R Reed                  Read my blog at http://ultraviolet.org
Key fingerprint = D4A8 4860 535C ABF8 BA97  25A6 F4F2 1829 9615 02AD

--
KPLUG-Steer@kernel-panic.org