Some of you guys might want to consider picking up a project to finish.  It will put you years ahead and save a ton of $$ as well as time.  Steve Bray's unfinished project was on display at the Gathering at an attractive price.  6 months of work, if you work slowly, and it would be flying.  It's inexpensive enough that you can swap out the VW for your Corvair if that's the route you want to go.  It also comes with the plans that will transfer to you with the bill of sale.  There's nothing wrong with this build.  Steve's build partner passed away and construction stopped at that point with the plane sitting on it's gear, wings finished, fuselage finished, instrument panel loaded and nearly finished, engine mounted up front, and the aircrat finish painted.  If anyone has any questions about the workmanship, the SuperCub I was flying at the Gathering this year was Steve's build partner's other project.  I bought and finished it 10 years ago.

-Jeff Scott

Sent: Tuesday, September 27, 2022 at 5:07 PM
From: "thomas mcavoy" <thomas.mca...@whitestartups.com>
To: krnet@list.krnet.org
Subject: Re: KRnet> New Member intro
Hi Folks

Hello, KR2 Listers! I have bought a corvair  engine  and just need plans  but i might have to wait until the freenet stuff is uploaded

any ideas

On Tue, Sep 27, 2022 at 3:34 PM Joshua Rimmer via KRnet <krnet@list.krnet.org> wrote:
Hello, KR2 Listers! I am a new member, here moistly to lurk and read archives. I have been interested in the KR2 for at least 30 years, but am still not certain what airframe IO will actually build. I am in the Louisville to Lexington KY corridor.

Josh Rimmer

No trees were killed in the creation of this message,
however many electrons were terribly inconvienenced
although they have a high affinity to localized distributions