Thanks Luis, I'd very much like to see your plane.  I'm probably more available than you are so a visit would probably best be at your convenience.  I live about 50 miles from KHQZ so that's a timing consideration.  Let me know what works for you.

Jay

On 2022-09-27 23:53:54, Luis Claudio via KRnet wrote:
Jay:

I have my KR2S based in Mesquite (KHQZ) and you are welcome to stop by and check it out anytime.

Luis R Claudio
N8981S KR2S
Dallas, Texas

On Tuesday, September 27, 2022 at 10:54:13 PM CDT, Jay B Swindle <j...@jaybswindle.com> wrote:

Hello KR-2 afficionados, my name is Jay Swindle and I live in the Texas
about six miles west of KDFW.

I've been an airplane nut since age 8 about, ah, seven decades ago, but
I didn't get my PPL until I was 66.  While always greatly interested in
aircraft and the aircraft industry my work experience has been
elsewhere: television, electronics, and software primarily.  These days
I fly with a great friend in his Cessna 182.

I've been lurking homebuilt aircraft sites and discussions for years but
notice that plans for an open source KR-2 derivative were in the works
got my attention and here I am.  I'm uncertain how or what I might be
able to contribute but hopefully time will tell.