Gleb Natapov, il 10/05/2009 10:51, ha scritto:
other info: libvirt version is 0.4.6-10 and kvm is 72. these are what is currenntly available with debian lenny

Can you please try non ancient version of KVM? kvm-85?

unfortunately no, since that's the current stable version available with debian lenny :(

(btw, the latest available version is 84 on debian "experimental" !: not a version I would like to use on production)

I took it off libvirt and handled it manually with a startup script

thanks all the same

federico