Gleb Natapov, il 11/05/2009 11:26, ha scritto:
May be you can test it not in production? On another machine. Or
alternatively you can compile only userspace of kvm-84 and run it
with kernel kvm modules available in lenny. Another option would be to run kvm-84 with -no-kvm flag.

i've tried on my gentoo but I had some problems. I'll try asap with a fedora

btw the pure kvm support on debian lenny seems good, while libvirt & C. suck: I had a Centos 5.3 guest (asterisknow) and network performance degraded with time: after 12 hours the guest was unable to connect to VoIP phones. Running KVM directly (with plain old rc.local) solved the problem.

As said, the whole kvm stack on lenny is old and that maybe the problem.

Thanks for your help and time

Federico