Hi Christian,

2011.04.04. 22:28 keltezéssel, Christian Lohmaier írta:

> * If you experience any "slowness" on other operations than requesting
> zips: Report them.

Many thanks for your insightful explanations. I find the new server more
responsive than the old one. However, some operations are still slow.
When I add a new language to a project (e.g. LibreOffice 3.4.x UI) and
click Overview tab of that new language, I have to wait ~2-3 minutes.
Then I upload translations to that language and I have to wait another
~5 minutes. This is not a convenient way to upload 100 languages. Can it
be done in a batch process from the shell?

Thanks,
Andras