Hi, I haven't noticed that, this should be marked, explained in notes, if
sdf had those...
Will check, but why is this not a single string?
Does that mean that also "Format Footer" is formed from two strings?
This is unacceptable and anglo-saxon-centric, really does not work well for
other languages.

Lp, m.