Hi Friedel, *;

On Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 3:19 PM, F Wolff <frie...@translate.org.za> wrote:
> Op Do, 2012-02-16 om 14:14 +0100 skryf Christian Lohmaier:
>> On Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 1:45 PM, F Wolff <frie...@translate.org.za> wrote:
>
>> > Ndébélé -> isiNdebele
>>
>> e.g. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ISO_639:n
>> nr = Ndébélé
>> nd = isiNdebele
>>
>> So no problem here...
>
> This is obviously a mistake, introduced by user Strabismus with this
> edit:
> http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=ISO_639:n&diff=93045495&oldid=91283647
> adding the French name for Ndebele as the native name.

So when the entry four the Southern one is wrong, then the entry for
Northern variant must be wrong as well - as that is listed as
isiNdebele in the wiki page.
While wikipedia might not be correct, I'd prefer a clear statment that
the entry for "nr", i.e. southern variant, that is used in LO shall be
called "isiNdebele".

ciao
Christian