Þann fim  3.maí 2012 18:37, skrifaði Коростіль Данило:
> On 05/03/2012 09:16 PM, Andras Timar wrote:
>> Hi,
>>
>> Please read this blog post:
>> http://translate.org.za/blogs/dwayne/en/content/better-faster-more-lovely-pootle-thanks-mozilla
>>

>> Let's discuss, if we, the LibreOffice l10n community have
>> feature or
>> bugfix requests. If they fit within Mozilla's scope then
>> with our help
>> they may be implemented.
>>
>> Best regards,
>> Andras
>>
> Looks good.
>
> However as translator I'd like to use transifex because of
> some really good tools. Unfortunately, it has one huge
> weakness: it's no so suitable for scope project. But some
> projects like Fedora uses it. Probably we should at least
> try it.
>
> As for me Pootle is slower and less modern than Transifex.
> What do you say?

Hi,

As someone regularly using most of the tools employed for
FOSS translations (even the (t)rusty old email robot of
translationproject.org):

As a coordinator, often doing site-wide streamlining and
spell-checking, I appreciate the easy download/upload of
folder structures in Pootle. A bit slow at times, occasional
freezes, but overall the experience is good.
Even if it does not really bother in my case, I can see
tools in Transifex quite useful for other bigger teams; such
as file-locking and per-file messages.

As a translator, Transifex may win by a small margin; a bit
more snappy, a little more information on each page. I also
like having the download field in each file row (easier when
submitting several files in a folder).
But I think those are minimal differences.

Also, it may be just an imagination, but I have the feeling
that there's more (often) downtime on Transifex-based
services than Pootle-based. This is just an unsupported
feeling, of course.

Haven't really fiddled with the betas.
And to be clear, I usually translate offline.

Best regards,
Sveinn í Felli