Op Ma, 2012-05-07 om 14:50 +0300 skryf Коростіль Данило:
> On 05/07/2012 02:07 PM, Dwayne Bailey wrote:
> > We have a Translation Memory server called Amagama giving matches
> for
> > almost all FOSS projects: *office, gnome, KDE, etc.  Those who
> > translate offline using Virtaal are already befitting from that.
> That
> > is integrated into the next iteration of Pootle.
> It really useful stuff. Thanks for that. It's reason why I use
> Virtaal
> by default. Are you going to improve Virtaal? Here is only two really
> painful things why I don't like Virtaal:
> 1) So slow. It's quite good for small files. But when it's over 4000
> strings it takes long time to open and save.
> 2) Weird thing, but there is no ratio of strings (translated, fuzzy,
> total).

Which version of Virtaal are you using? From your comment (2) I guess it
is before 0.7. With version 0.7, you can go to File -> Properties to see
statistics like those (as strings, or as words).

Version 0.7 also improved performance in a few areas. Hopefully an
upgrade is all you need. If not, feel free to add the file (or a URL) in
a bug report so that a developer can have a look at why it is slow:
http://bugs.locamotion.org/

Keep well
Friedel

--