Hi Jon

Just wanted to let you know that I didn't experience any problems updating that string. Check if you think my translation was good enough.

Med vänlig hälsning
Niklas Johansson

Jon Lachmann skrev 2012-08-16 23:55:
Hi Andras, *

When trying to translate the phrase "Click the icon to start the download." in
the file
sent to the end of the file, as the database in pootle is corrupt or something?
Can you have a look at this?

The link that sends me to the wrong place is this:
https://translations.documentfoundation.org/sv/libo_ui/extensions/source/update/check.po/translate/?unit=21410215

Best regards Jon