I still need some info from the translation maintainers:
What type of tags are there in the translation? (I'm not sure about the
type of tags).

And Tadele: could you please show me some types of the tags you want to
eliminate?

(Please type the entire text and what should be the output).

Kind regards,

Yaron Shahrabani

<Hebrew translator>