Still getting the message:
"A server error has occurred. Thank you for your patience."
when trying to update my account.
Well, I have been "patience" for some months now.
Would be pleased if someone fixed this in the near future.

Kolbjørn

Den 08.01.2016 17:34, Kolbjørn Stuestøl skreiv:
Den 09.09.2015 21:06, Giovanni Caligaris skreiv:
Hello Everyone

I am trying to change the settings from my Pootle account. Every time I click on 'Save' it gives me a server error. I've been trying to change my settings for a few weeks now but had no luck.

Is anyone having the same issue?

-Gio

It is still impossible to change the user account.
I am coordinating my translations to some other languages, but I am unable to do this as my user account settings disappeared some months ago and I am not able to reset it.

Nobody working on this annoying error?

Kolbjørn