Le 14/02/2017 à 10:18, Mihovil Stanić a écrit :

> 14.02.2017 u 10:02, Sophie Gautier je napisao/la:
>>
>> Yes this is the lesson learned :( that should not be long now, Dwayne and
>> his team should be over soon and Cloph will proceed. I'll keep you
>> informed
>> with the info I get.
>> Cheers
>> Sophie
>>

> Dwayne is managing Mozilla Pootle also, and their upgrade it done
> frequently (every few weeks, sometimes more then once a week) and
> usually lasts 5-15 minutes.
> Not sure why TDF Pootle upgrade has so much problems since it's
> similliar to Mozilla size (massive strings in a lot of languages).

During Fosdem meeting, Dwayne said that we are by far the biggest
database to manage. The fact that we have met a problem on KVM/QEMU was
also not expected. We have learn for the next migration that an isolated
test case on a VM will be the way to go.
For the moment, Dwayne's team has prepared a manual migration, I'm
waiting for their feedback to know for how long we will still have to wait.
Sorry for the inconvenience,
Cheers
Sophie

--