Michael Wolf schrieb:
Krunose schrieb:
Hi,

facing rather strange bug (?) in Pootle. If I put 'citat' in search box, Pootle is returning words like 'čitati' and for 'čitati' is returning 'citat' also. It happens with 'š', 'ž', 'č' and 'ć'. For non-existing word 'moze' it will return 'može', which is actually a word but that's not what I searched for.

Seams like it's converting diacritics to 'c', 'z', 's' internally.

Yes, it's true. I translate into Upper and Lower Sorbian, they are Slavic languages as well.