08.04.2017 u 19:42, Michael Wolf je napisao/la:
Michael Wolf schrieb:
Krunose schrieb:
Hi,

facing rather strange bug (?) in Pootle. If I put 'citat' in search box, Pootle is returning words like 'čitati' and for 'čitati' is returning 'citat' also. It happens with 'š', 'ž', 'č' and 'ć'. For non-existing word 'moze' it will return 'može', which is actually a word but that's not what I searched for.

Seams like it's converting diacritics to 'c', 'z', 's' internally.

Yes, it's true. I translate into Upper and Lower Sorbian, they are Slavic languages as well.

Thanks for confirming this.

Those characters are passed to URL as 'c', 's' and 'z'. Maybe it can be fixed with percent encoding or something?

Kruno