Hello,

As far as I understand, a quotation is the text included within the " "
marks, and a citation is the indication of the source of the quotation. So
while "Quotation" is a style manually applied to literal excerpts from
another text, maybe "Citation" is an automatically applied style somehow
related to bibliographic references? Could not confirm this, at least by
adding a bibliographic entry and a bibliography, but if this is the case,
it may help us select a meaningful alternative translation for "Citation".