2011.02.01. 23:31 keltezéssel, Martin Srebotnjak írta:
>> I posted it in my previous mail which was too long, I'm afraid. ;-)
>> http://ftp.fsf.hu/LibreOffice/libreoffice-3-3-en-US-2011-02-01.pot.tar.bz2
>> http://ftp.fsf.hu/LibreOffice/libreoffice-3-3-en-US-2011-02-01.sdf.bz2
>>

> thanks, sorry for my negligence. So, would you suggest I update the
> translation for 3.3.1 or do I wait for 3.4 or 3.X to use m98?
> In a sense new things already translated in m98 will only arrive in LO on
> the road to 3.4, so if I do it with 3.3.1, the translations will go to
> "waste", as the new English strings are not in this branch.

No translations will go waste, because you have them locally. You can
update now for LibreOffice 3.3.1, then later on for LibreOffice 3.4 but
don't expect perfect match between LibreOffice 3.4 and OOoDev m98. Try
to build a compendium or translation memory that you can use for both
OOo and LibreOffice.

Best regards,
Andras