Look in "Danish", this is only the beginning, my intention is to have it
cover all "standard" words, so we can be sure they are translated
identically in all strings.

Because I managed the server, I read this:
http://docs.translatehouse.org/projects/pootle/en/stable-2.5.0/

(same as clicking on help) it does contain a lot of useful information.

I dont know, if this file will be made available for all languages.

I have played with generating the file (without translation) from the
templates, by simply taking all msgId that only contains one word.
I think that you mean the translation toolkit poterminology, if I'm looking at the right place in the user's guide. That maybe realy simple to you but for me will take time to even try the procedure. Anyway, thank you. It is a great suggestion. When I finish verifying the details, hopefully before September 6th, I'll try to learn how to use this.
Regards,
Pedro.