On Tue, Sep 10, 2013 at 12:08 AM, Mr. Phan Anh <ppa...@gmail.com> wrote:

> So, currently, with just one guy on Vietnamese, I am not allowed to
> give the suggestion for the maling list?
> Currently, Libre Office, the team for Vietnamese, also got the mailing
> list, so, some people just sent the email in Vietnamese content, and
> they got reply in Vietnamese, I think, this is really necessary for
> setting up the mailing list for Vietnamese.
>
> I would like to maintain that mailing list.
> Even, when I cant solve the problem in this email or that email, I
> will translate the content and send to the mailing list of dev AOO or,
> create a bug on bugzill of AOO, and when I got reply, I will translate
> that to Vietnamese and send to the user.
>

> Again, I would like to maintain the mailing list for Vietnamese.

​This is the exact case for the rest of the 150 language in this blue rock
floating in space. The process we have is to have a group (not one person)
to maintain and participate. ​I think the minimum is 5 or 10 people to
apply for a ML. AFAIK we haven't really have many contributors from
Vietnam, doesn't mean there are none. But I will suggest to be patient and
go through the motions set in place.

Regards.