2014.01.21 14:03, Jürgen Schmidt rašė:
On 1/21/14 10:01 AM, Pedro Albuquerque wrote:
Hi,
I've implemented the new orthographic agreement, as required to comply
with the law. But now I have problems:

  * English and Portuguese share several common words, some of them used
    in the variables id and the "#:" section of the strings (vectorize,
    actualize,etc). Those common words were also affected by the tool I
    used. I did already a first diff check and will do another, line by
    line in every file, but it's possible that I miss something;
  * several rules changed and several accents were eliminated. This is
    going to cause (I think) errors like the typo error caused by the
    replacement of "carácter" with "caractere".

So, two questions:

1. Is there any test I can perform to verify all these problems (other
    then visual diff) before uploading the files?
I don't know if gsicheck is or can be off help here

2. Is there a deadline for AOO 4.1? I'd really like to get it done
    before this next release.
we started with a deadline Jan 27 (see [1]) but we can probably move
this on demand for a certain language. But I don't want to move it in
general. We no UI updates for 4.1 as far as I know and I would like to
merge updates as soon as possible to include them in the snapshots builds.
When was that deadline announced? Oh well, I must have omitted it . I was going to update the Lithuanian translation. It's too late now.

Best regards,

Aivaras

In your case it seems that a later merge make sense but I would suggest
not later than end of February. What do you think?

Juergen

[1]
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/OOOUSERS/AOO+4.1+Release+Planning

.