Hi,

> Hi Aivaras,
>
> Am 12.11.20 um 10:53 schrieb Aivaras Stepukonis:
>> Hello,
>>
>> Visitors of  openoffice.org used to be redirected to their language
>> sub-sites. This feature stopped working a while ago. Does anyone know
>> why?
> "Soft" redirection works for German...
> I had a look, for the LT page "hard" redirection is enabled.
>
> Do you use Firefox? I think I had issues with that some while ago...

With Firefox I used to be able to test redirection by setting the
preferred language for web content.

Now that only works with some languages (Korean being one)...
My guess is that it is a problem of newer Firefox versions.

BTW: Redirection is defined here:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openoffice/ooo-site/trunk/content/msg_prop_l10n.js

Regards,

   Matthias