Yes, for German, no for Lithuanian. But here's the funny bit: For German, the text in the yellow box is Asian characters.

Regards,

Aivaras

2020-11-12 14:17, Matthias Seidel rašė:
Am 12.11.20 um 13:14 schrieb Aivaras Stepukonis:
Switching the browser UI to German did nothing. I'm still taken to
openoffice.org.
But do you see a yellow (somehow) box saying that this site is also
available in "Deutsch"?

*This* is soft redirection.

Regards,

Aivaras