Hi Tigran,

Thank you for all the translations, the website looks really good now!

Let's not forget to translate the remaining parts from the download page:

"French":
https://github.com/apache/openoffice-org/blob/main/assets/hy/download/msg_prop_l10n_hy.js#L70

"Older releases":
https://github.com/apache/openoffice-org/blob/main/assets/hy/download/msg_prop_l10n_hy.js#L103