Am 07.11.21 um 12:04 schrieb Marcus:
Am 07.11.21 um 00:37 schrieb Jean-Michel COSTE:

Le 06/11/2021 à 12:10, Marcus a écrit :
Of course many links are pointing to webpages in English. However, nearly no other language has a translated text.
I am thinking of translating the first level pages whose links are on the first page, or harmonizing with the pages of the French-speaking site.

Oh, yes, I forgot the "why" pages:

https://openoffice-org.staged.apache.org/why/index.html

Yes, I think especially these would be very valuable to have them also in French.

But the following could be translated, too, if you want:
https://www.openoffice.org/fr/download/platform_hints.html
Ok.
https://www.openoffice.org/download/full_vs_lp.html
for this one, I think I will have to place it elsewhere?

No, we can put this page also into "...fr/download/".

first of all, happy new year. :-)

the following is the current status of the new webpages:

https://www.openoffice.org/fr/index2.html
https://www.openoffice.org/fr/download/index2.html

Do you want to continue to work on the translations, e.g., on the Why-pages?

Thanks

Marcus