Am 08.01.22 um 11:02 schrieb Marcus:
Am 07.01.22 um 22:53 schrieb Jean-Michel COSTE:
Le 04/01/2022 à 19:19, Marcus a écrit :

Do you want to continue to work on the translations, e.g., on the Why-pages?

I suppose I can take them from

https://github.com/apache/openoffice-org/tree/main/content/why ?

yes, however the graphics for the why/ webpages are in assets/.

In general:
The difference between content/ and assets/ is due to the build system that we use for the website. content/ has everything like texts and html and in assets are files for graphics, PDF, CSV data, CSS, JavaScript, etc.

For the "platform_hints.html" file, just give me the translated strings from "https://www.openoffice.org/fr/download/msg_prop_l10n_fr.js";. They start with "l10n.dl_platform_info_...". Then I'll take care of it.

do you still want or plan to help here with the French localization?

Thanks

Marcus