Am 28.09.22 um 12:38 schrieb Kalmasoft:
Sorry for inconvenience but it looks like I lost the email you sent on
August 19, could you please send it again?

I've resent it to this mailing list.

Marcus

On Tue, Sep 27, 2022, 6:46 PM Marcus <marcus.m...@wtnet.de> wrote:

Am 27.09.22 um 11:25 schrieb Kalmasoft:
I subscribed few weeks ago to this mailing list to offer assistance in
Arabic translation but didn't get any response since then.

What can I do?

please see my answer "Changing the webpage for Arabic" from Aug, 19th.